For the first 50 years of my life, my perfectionist self mistakenly believed it was all about knowing more, getting it right, planning, attempting to prevent bad things from happening, and keeping all of my chicks in a row. It took me this long to discover that the JOURNEY is all that matters. This quote from Gilda Radner sums it all up:

"I wanted a perfect ending. Now I've learned, the hard way, that some poems don't rhyme, and some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, and end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next.
"


Thursday, April 5, 2012

Fun with Toby!

When I decided to open a photography business,
I knew I loved  being behind the camera.
I've been taking pictures all my life!

At the end of a shoot, the first thing I do when I
get home is download the photos onto my computer
so I can examine them up close.

That's when I feel like an artist!
The photos are nice, but it's up to me to "develop" them
into little works of art! 

I LOVE that part of the process!

I had the pleasure of working with a beautiful puppy
this week.  His name is Toby.



He is a Bernese Mountain Dog.


I've always loved this breed.  Whenever I see them in
person, they are always so calm and regal.  And BIG.

As a puppy, Toby had plenty of energy, but it was still
easy to see the handsome man he will grow into.


He definitely has his mischievous side too!


Snickers the cat was not amused!


I don't want to show you too many before Toby's mom has a chance to see them, so I will stop now -

Oh well, maybe just one more!

I couldn't resist!   :)

3 comments:

  1. Love them all, but especially the last picture!! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my...I hated the puppy stage, but after seeing these photos..I would almost get another puppy (almost)....
    The photo of the puppy running with the foot in the front..AWESOME..LOOOOOOOOVE.
    Really adorable, uber adorable.

    ReplyDelete