For the first 50 years of my life, my perfectionist self mistakenly believed it was all about knowing more, getting it right, planning, attempting to prevent bad things from happening, and keeping all of my chicks in a row. It took me this long to discover that the JOURNEY is all that matters. This quote from Gilda Radner sums it all up:

"I wanted a perfect ending. Now I've learned, the hard way, that some poems don't rhyme, and some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, and end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next.
"


Friday, May 4, 2012

In-Bread Meme

Meme: An internet phenomenon or a meme is an image, video, phrase or simply an idea that spreads from one person to another seemingly for no logical reason at all.
 
Last night, my daughter Kerry told me lookup "cat breading" on google images.
I said "Don't you mean breeding?"
She affirmed she really meant "breading".

I did, and I couldn't believe what I found!










So, today Kerry and I set out to "bread" our cats.

It's not as simple as it sounds.

Our initial attempts on Maddie failed horribly.
The bread broke as she tried to get away!


So we decided it would be better to toast the bread.


She REALLY  didn't want to have anything to do with it!
The toast fell to the floor and Sami ran off with it, followed by Halle
close on his heels!  She wanted him to share!

After she tasted the toast, Halle asked to be breaded too!

We succeeded in breading Momo (or I should say "toasting")
but Maddie was too jacked up to try again.

We waited until she was taking a nap.
Then,

Another successful breading!

Did you know there is an APP on iTunes called "Breaded Cats"?

I tried it out...

There have been many other internet "memes"
such as

Oolong the Pancake Rabbit

Oolong the Pancake Rabbit


Nuts the Squirrel who stepped into a couple's vacation picture.
Photo: Squirrel with mountains in background

And my personal favorite, Maru the cat in Japan who loves getting inside bags and boxes!



No comments:

Post a Comment