For the first 50 years of my life, my perfectionist self mistakenly believed it was all about knowing more, getting it right, planning, attempting to prevent bad things from happening, and keeping all of my chicks in a row. It took me this long to discover that the JOURNEY is all that matters. This quote from Gilda Radner sums it all up:

"I wanted a perfect ending. Now I've learned, the hard way, that some poems don't rhyme, and some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, and end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next.
"


Monday, September 19, 2011

Googles

 Blogging is a nice way to keep in touch with friends and family so they can know what is happening in my life.

I look at a stats report pretty frequently so I can see which posts are popular.

Another piece of information given on the report is how people get to my blog. For instance, it tells me how many people enter the site through Facebook (where I always post a link) or if they just type in the blog name directly.

 Another way people find my blog is through a google search. 

Many people just google "gayle tales".

BUT others are obviously not trying to find my blog. These are really interesting to look at, and at times makes me laugh!

I'd like to share some of these googles with you.

1.  "how to create a glee background in photoshop"


There are sooooo many people that want to know how to do this!  Glad I could help!

2.  "happy baby baptism"


This is from the blog I wrote on Annie's birthday.

3.  "minga gumby's sister"

This is Kerry from the blog I wrote on her birthday.

4.  "What eyes look like on crack"

Hahahahah!  This was from the blog on my bloodshot eyes!

5.  "images under the Charter Oak Bridge"

There's Mel! It's from the day we had a photo shoot in Hartford and we took this picture under the Charter Oak Bridge.

6.  "build a city for matchbox cars"


This is from Adam's birthday blog!


 7.   "upside down faces"


This picture is from the blog I wrote about how awful I look with my head upside down!


8.  "cats and dogs together animal big eyes"


 Kerry!   Very funny!


 9.  "Unusual photo session"


 Hahahahaha!

10.   "girls eat rabbit"




 11.  "jojo six"  This was a google search from someone in Egypt. 


 I don't know what a jojo is in Egypt, but I'm sure this wasn't what they were looking for!








No comments:

Post a Comment