For the first 50 years of my life, my perfectionist self mistakenly believed it was all about knowing more, getting it right, planning, attempting to prevent bad things from happening, and keeping all of my chicks in a row. It took me this long to discover that the JOURNEY is all that matters. This quote from Gilda Radner sums it all up:

"I wanted a perfect ending. Now I've learned, the hard way, that some poems don't rhyme, and some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, and end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next.
"


Thursday, March 3, 2016

My Window - March 3, 2016

"I never get tired of the blue sky."  ~ Vincent Van Gogh


It looks like spring is coming, but the temperature is in the 20's and it's very breezy.  The weatherman tries to discourage me from going outside to walk my dogs, but I ignore him. It's never as bad as he makes it out to be.  The energy I derive from that hour outside changes my entire day.  

No comments:

Post a Comment