For the first 50 years of my life, my perfectionist self mistakenly believed it was all about knowing more, getting it right, planning, attempting to prevent bad things from happening, and keeping all of my chicks in a row. It took me this long to discover that the JOURNEY is all that matters. This quote from Gilda Radner sums it all up:

"I wanted a perfect ending. Now I've learned, the hard way, that some poems don't rhyme, and some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, and end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next.
"


Tuesday, February 23, 2016

My Window - February 23, 2016

 This is the view from my front window this week.  The snow melted, but it
is now snowing again.  Spring will be here soon.


"Wherever I am, I always find myself looking out the window, wishing I were somewhere else."  ~Angelina Jolie

This quote from Angelina Jolie makes me sad for her.  She seemingly has it all, but isn't content with all she has.  It is so foreign to my way of thinking.  I am very happy with my life and value all I have.  It's nice. I remember in my younger days, always yearning for something more.  A husband, a house, a family, a bigger house, a bigger family...  All these years later, I have the house and family I love.  I am content.  Life is good.

  

2 comments:

  1. Good site. I constantly look at this website and I am impressed! Very useful information.

    Loue villa Costa Maresme

    ReplyDelete

  2. Nice article and thanks for sharing your knowledge. I really appropriate your views.


    Havana private apartment rentals

    ReplyDelete