For the first 50 years of my life, my perfectionist self mistakenly believed it was all about knowing more, getting it right, planning, attempting to prevent bad things from happening, and keeping all of my chicks in a row. It took me this long to discover that the JOURNEY is all that matters. This quote from Gilda Radner sums it all up:

"I wanted a perfect ending. Now I've learned, the hard way, that some poems don't rhyme, and some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, and end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next.
"


Sunday, January 27, 2013

Check It Out!

I love anything that saves me time and makes my life easier.

Running errands is a big time-sucker. So I try to avoid it whenever possible.

With online shopping, I rarely run to the store for anything anymore.  I get better deals online with free shipping and no sales tax.

I can pay bills online without writing a single check or addressing an envelope.

With Express Scripts, I don't need to go to the pharmacy to refill prescriptions.  They get delivered right to my mailbox.

Until recently, though, I needed to go to the bank to deposit checks.  With my business, I usually get paid with a check and I go to the ATM at the bank to deposit them on a weekly basis.

When my daughter, Kerry, showed me how to deposit checks using my iPhone, I really couldn't believe my eyes!  I thought the Bank of America mobile app for my phone was just for checking account balances and making transfers between accounts.  I never even imagined I could deposit checks from the comfort of my own home!

UNTIL NOW!

It's easy.  It's fun.  It's like magic!



How cool is that?????


No comments:

Post a Comment