For the first 50 years of my life, my perfectionist self mistakenly believed it was all about knowing more, getting it right, planning, attempting to prevent bad things from happening, and keeping all of my chicks in a row. It took me this long to discover that the JOURNEY is all that matters. This quote from Gilda Radner sums it all up:

"I wanted a perfect ending. Now I've learned, the hard way, that some poems don't rhyme, and some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, and end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next.
"


Wednesday, August 30, 2017

My Family Continues to Grow!


I have become a Grandma once again 
and again.

One of the first things my daughter, Annie, did after settling
into her new apartment was to make it a home
by adopting.



Her choice was between one adorable white kitten with huge paws,
or TWO brothers that had to be adopted together.


It wasn't her plan, but she went home with two adorable little boys!


It's a good thing she has lots of space in her apartment!


Meet Wells (Wells Fargo)
and


Charles (Charles Schwab).

I've been having a lot of fun taking pictures of my new grandsons!









They have already been visited by Aunt Kerry
and Uncle Adam!


If Aunt Kerry had only known, she wouldn't have appear so calm!


Charles and Wells play very well together. 
















Forgive me for so many pictures!  
I'm just practicing for when I have a human grandchild
to photograph.


But that will be easy


because human babies can't move as fast as these guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment